Re: Virus on Andrew Plato's Word file

Subject: Re: Virus on Andrew Plato's Word file
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:22:17 -0700

Sorry, I was reading these messages all out of order (had an extra day off
this weekend because of an accident, thus too much mail, and a bum right
wrist to go with it) so I replied in haste. The very next one I read gave
the text of the warning.

The newest viruses won't show up on your virus scan, so just because your
virus software doesn't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Class is Number 9 on McAfee's list of Top 10 viruses today.
http://vil.mcafee.com/villib/alpha.asp

Cheers!

Maggie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=