Re: Interview from hell -- question

Subject: Re: Interview from hell -- question
From: "Miller, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Miller -at- ANHEUSER-BUSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:24:53 -0500

Rebecca wrote:

" And I think it's arguable that if this is the level of attention to
detail
they give to their appearance in an interview, it's perfectly reasonable
question their level of attention to detail in their work, as well. I
really don't think that's unreasonable, or discriminatory."

I agree. If it's okay to ask about cleaning up after a dog during an interview
to establish organizational skills, it seems to me that personal hygiene can be
a way to determine their level of detail and professionalism.

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer
Lisa -dot- miller -at- anheuser-busch -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=