Re: Tech Writers in Dublin

Subject: Re: Tech Writers in Dublin
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:07:12 -0700

Aoidin:

I couldn't help but notice that you re working as a Technical Writer in Dublin.

My wife and I are planing to move back (she's from Santry) next year sometime, although were coming home for the Millennium.

Can you give me an overview of the market are tech writers in demand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com