easy robohelp question...

Subject: easy robohelp question...
From: Gil Yaker <gyaker -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:50:22 -0400

Please excuse the fact that I havn't looked at a book on HTML for a few
years now and thus my terminology is way off...

There's the placeholder tag you can place on a page denoted by the # mark,
so you can link a TOC at the top of the HTML page to subsequent parts on
the same page.

How can I recreate this within robohelp? That is, placing different topics
in the same screen?

TIA

Gil Yaker
gyaker -at- csc -dot- com