Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:39:14 -0700

I usually use the real names of Trinidadian calypso singers, such as Aldwyn
Roberts (Lord Kitchener) and Slinger Francisco (the Mighty Sparrow).
However, when I worked at one company, we had a list of legal names, which
I've forgotten all of except John Valentine.

- Scott M
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

> The question: have you, as the writer, ever used your
> own name as the contact? It sure would eliminate the
> problem we all have when showing our portfolios in
> interviews.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=