Re: Windows NT Exploring--Help!

Subject: Re: Windows NT Exploring--Help!
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:43:58 -0400

You can do this with a couple of keystrokes IF you get WinBatch, a great
collection
of utilities and tools (that I have found it's hard to live without). In any
case,
one of the goodies that comes with the program is a toolbox full of
odds-and-ends
that make life easier; one is a right menu choice that allows you to copy
whatever is
selected in an Explorer window to the clipboard - file names, paths,
whatever.

http://www.windowware.com/

There is a free demo version of the full shareware product.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications