Sorting Lists in Word

Subject: Sorting Lists in Word
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- EDISPATCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:32:20 -0700

Morning, everyone,

In my document that describes about 100 API functions, I have
created a list of functions by the function names at the end of
the document. I'm using a style to create the list, just like I do
for the TOC.

My question: the list is created but the API names are in the order
that they appear in the document. I want to sort this list alphabetically
by the funciton's name. How do I do this?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=