Re: Webhelp and MACs

Subject: Re: Webhelp and MACs
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:25:47 -0500

There's a ton of information about this on the RoboHELP listserve/archive
that I think would help tremendously.
See

Your question may have already been answered. Be sure to check out
the RoboLIST Searchable Archives.
http://www.documentation.com/winlists/robolist.htm
Digest,
please visit our Website at http://www.blue-sky.com/techsupp/discuss.htm.