Re: Windows NT Exploring--Help! DOS QUESTION

Subject: Re: Windows NT Exploring--Help! DOS QUESTION
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:56:15 -0400

I believe there actually is a "DOS for Dummies" book out there. I was sorting
some books out at home and came across one that I had bought for my husband a
few years back. ISBN: 0764503618.
There are a few other ones out there as well.
Good luck
Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Laugh and the world laughs with you;
Snore and you sleep alone.

On Monday, June 14, 1999 12:38 PM, Backer, Corinne [SMTP:CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG]
wrote:
> I have never gotten the hang of using DOS for these little things, even
> thought it seems to be the way to go. Is there a good "DOS for Dummies" or
> "100 things you can do with DOS" guide anywhere?
>
> Thanks
> CB

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=