software documentation skills

Subject: software documentation skills
From: Robin Hilp <rolybear -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:23:25 -0700

I hereby invoke the Collective Wisdom ...

What requirements should I put in a job description
specifically for documenting software?

We'll be hiring a writer soon to document a network
software product. I'm charged with fine-tuning the job
description. But most of my experience is with
hardware products and their GUIs. Help!

Thank you :-)
===
RolyBear ICQ 1863181 (Robin Hilp)