JOB: Technical Writer/Editor - Portland, Oregon

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer/Editor - Portland, Oregon
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:19:33 -0700

Anitian Consulting a technical outsourcing and placement firm
located in Portland, OR has an opening for the following position:

Technical Writer/Editor

--REQUIREMENTS--

General Requirements

- Professional, solution-focused attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with other Adobe products preferred.

Technical Requirements

- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe PhotoShop

Considerations

- We will consider W-2 and 1099 contractors.
- This is a 1 - 3 month project editing and compiling marketing and
sales scripts in FrameMaker. Ideal for a entry or junior level writer.
- Telecommuting and off-site work are not available. Please do not apply
for this position if you cannot work on-site full-time.

--BENEFITS--

- Excellent pay, well above industry averages.
- Challenging work.
- While we cannot reveal our client, it is fair to say this client
is very well known and will look very good on a resume.
- Work with an elite team of professional consultants.

--CONTACT--

If you think you have what it takes to fill this position, please send a
cover letter and resume to:

Recruting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-533-0726 FAX

Or e-mail (plain text or Word document) to: resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

Please NO phone calls.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=