RoboHelp 7 HTML links w/ Netscape?

Subject: RoboHelp 7 HTML links w/ Netscape?
From: Doug Nickerson <doug_nickerson -at- ONSETCOMP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:41:27 -0400

Hello techwr-lers,

I've search the archives for topics RoboHelp and Netscape.

I'm using RoboHelp 7 to create a Win 2000 help file for a Windows
application.

I select text within WORD and click the 'create HTML link ' icon to
create a link to our Web page. After compiling the project, the link works
correctly in Internet Explorer 4, but not when Netscape Navigator is the
default browser. The help file sends "%1" to Netscape instead of
www.mycompany.com .
(%1 looks like a symbol for a parameter of some type.)

I've also tried including http:// as a prefix to the "www" Web address
with no success.

Regards,

Doug Nickerson