Summary - including only part of dialog in screen shot

Subject: Summary - including only part of dialog in screen shot
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 06:48:52 -0700

I've used the "torn edge" effect extensively in
a recent manual, and on my website. On
my website, it allows me to maintain the clarity of
a full size screen-shot (vs. resizing), and in my
manual it allows me to maintain whitespace or show
related screens in the same space. I provide a
tutorial on creating this effect in PaintShop Pro on
my website at:
http://www.execpc.com/~knp/TechComm/GreatGraphics.html

Pete

--- Gilda Spitz <Gilda_Spitz -at- MARKHAM -dot- LONGVIEW -dot- CA>
wrote:
> I've decided to use J. Wynia's "torn edge" graphic
> effect. I had some
> trouble getting it to work correctly with Paint Shop
> Pro. That's why it's
> taken me this long to resolve the whole issue. But
> he? she? was kind enough
> to help me through it, and my screen shots really
> looks terrific. By the
> way, if any of you out there have had problems with
> Paint Shop Pro and this
> effect, contact me off-list, and I can tell you what
> we did.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=