Re: Compensation question

Subject: Re: Compensation question
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:22:15 -0500

I live in the Chicago area. In my (admittedly limited) experience, she is NOT
going to find a job paying $65,000/year with her level of experience and "not
too technical". She's doing really well if she's getting offered jobs that pay
$50,000.

Nora
Senior Technical Writer, Charles Industries, Ltd.
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com

Carla McKenzie wrote:

> Okay, everyone is asking. We're in Chicago. She has three years
> experience with technical writing. She wants to document user manuals and
> write on-line help. Not too technical like the molecular structure of an
> atom, more like payroll or claims applications.
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=