Anitian Consulting's Referral Program

Subject: Anitian Consulting's Referral Program
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:13:51 -0700

This program has become so successful with my company, we are broadening the
scope a little. Thought everyone at TECHWR-L might be interested. Here's the
facts:

The Anitian Consulting referral program is an easy way for anyone to make some
extra cash. All you have to do is tell us about a project or contract
position. If we get the job, you get the money! It is that simple.
There are three types of referrals as summarized below.

--Project Referral--

The Deal: If you know a company or organization looking to hire a contractor or
outsource a project, let us know. E-mail aplato -at- anitian -dot- com or call Andrew
Plato at 503-533-0716 with the details. You must include a contact name and
telephone number for the referral to be accepted. Any additional information,
such as type of project, anticipated work load, etc. is greatly appreciated.
The more information you provide, the more likely we can staff the job.

If we get the project, you receive 3% of the initial commitment. For example,
if the client commits to a US$100,000 project, you get US$3,000 cash. Easy
money!

The Rules: You must wait 45 days from commencement of the project to receive
your bonus. The maximum bonus is US$5,000. Anitian Consulting will reveal the
initial commitment, but not any additional commitments. Referrals are good for
120 days. A referral is good for the particular company and person referred.
Indirect referrals are not eligible for bonuses.

--Project & Consultant Referral--

The Deal: Want to make an extra 2% on your referrals? If you refer a project
AND a person to do the project, you can receive 5% of the initial commitment.
The same conditions apply, you must submit a contact name and telephone number
for both the referred project and the consultant. Additional information is
greatly appreciated.

The Rules: The same rules for a project referral apply. However, the person
you refer must work on the project for the full commitment time to be eligible
for a project and consultant referral.

--Consultant Referral--

The Deal: Know a great technical writer, programmer, or web developer? Send us
his/her name. If we hire him/her for a position, you get US$50.00 cash. Easy
as that.

The Rules: That referred person must work a project within 120 days of
referral. The project must be at least 200 hours in duration. You must wait
45 days from the commencement of the referred person's first project to receive
payment.

--Special Referrals--

Know about a really big project of US$1,000,000 or more? Call Andrew Plato at
503-533-0716 to discuss our Special Referral program. Only referrals for
projects of US$1,000,000 or more are eligible for special bonuses.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=