Word: Detecting a bulleted list vs. a numbered list

Subject: Word: Detecting a bulleted list vs. a numbered list
From: Kim Young <kimy -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:20:49 -0400

I am attempting to learn about Word VBA programming, but have an immediate
need that is beyond my VBA ability. :-)

For each instance of a specific style (List) in a document, I need to
determine whether the entry has numbers or bullets associated with it. Based
on this determination, I then need to convert the style to a new style
(Bullet List or Number List).

Has anyone ever done something like this?

Thanks,
Kim

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=