Re: Finding Empty Cells In Word 97

Subject: Re: Finding Empty Cells In Word 97
From: JEFFREY GAGE <JGAGE -at- PRIMALBILLING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:09:30 -0700

Since there wasn't a easy solution, I've solved my own problem. I've written a short little macro that fills all empty cells with unique text I can then search for normally.

If you would like the code let me know.

_________________
Jeff Gage
(949) 221-8529
Primal Billing Solutions

>>> JEFFREY GAGE <JGAGE -at- PRIMALBILLING -dot- COM> 06/18 11:36 AM >>>
Does anyone know how to find an empty table cell in Word 97?

Jeff Gage
(949) 221-8529
Primal Billing Solutions

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000