DreamWeaver Attain - Authorware

Subject: DreamWeaver Attain - Authorware
From: Simon Gendreau <Simon -dot- Gendreau -at- PWC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:50:02 -0400

I need to know if anyone on this list uses or know something about
DreamWeaver Attain product ....... (and Authorware Attain)
Is this a software to build "Help+Training" Web sites ?

I am using DreamWeaver and FrameMaker for the last few month with very
good results but with some opinion from Tech writers and Webmasters, I
would gain a lot ...

Thanks to all.

--
Simon Gendreau - - - X 7-3152