e-mail address

Subject: e-mail address
From: Lori Lathrop <LoriLathrop -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:16:23 -0400

All -- Just in case you have my AOL address in your address book, please
delete it. I finally decided to cancel my old AOL account, which I seldom
used. My preferred e-mail address is:

LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com

As a "backup" service, I also have an account with Bell South, where my
e-mail address is:

indexer -at- bellsouth -dot- net

Happy indexing! .... Lori

Lori Lathrop (LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com)
URL - http://idt.net/~lathro19

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000