Dear Admins

Subject: Dear Admins
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:46:42 -0400

Sorry to bore you all with this...

I had signed off your lists last week and reinstated my accounts this week
(to save everyone from out-of-office replies). I signed back on with my
newer e-mail address, but it turns out that it's merely an alias that
redirects mail to my old address. Needless to say, I can't unsubscribe the
alias.

Would you please remove 'william -dot- swallow -at- billingconcepts -dot- com' from your
lists? Thank you.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Billing Concepts
Albany NY
(518) 433-7698
mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- billingconcepts -dot- com
http://www.billingconcepts.com

This message was printed on 100% recycled electrons.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=