Re: Job Posting: a public plea

Subject: Re: Job Posting: a public plea
From: jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:34:56 -0700

I second the motion!

-John

-----Original Message-----
From: Comeau, Lisa [SMTP:Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 3:29 PM
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

I know it doesn't directly relate to TW, and it has been said
before, and I
am not pointing fingers, just requesting...

Can we please post a location in the subject line of posts like
this?

I'm always interested in positions and reading the job postings,
but being
unable to locate to the US, I like to know if a job is in US or
Canada, at
the very least.

I'm sure we'd all appreciate this.

Lisa Comeau
Accounts Representative, Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office: (416) 327 1112
Pager: (416) 715 9198
mailto: Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=