Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY

Subject: Re: HUMOR: Survey of recent TECHWR-L Posts APOLOGY
From: Suzanne Townsend <suzyt -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:09:46 -0300

Right, thanks -- because that post made my day, it was right on and very
very funny without attacking any one individual. I have received
nail on the head on every typical post there is. There is no blame --
that is the nature of these lists. Sobeit! And thanks to Mr P for a
little perspective, which, after all, is the only source of true humor!

All best,
--Suzanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=