National Seminars Group

Subject: National Seminars Group
From: Kathleen Holscher <kholscher -at- NSISW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:31:24 -0500

Hello everyone!

There is a one day seminar in my area in a few weeks that I would like to
attend but unfortunately upper level management has decided that they don't
want to spend the money on this right now.  I've thought about paying for
the seminar myself since it is not too expensive ($179).  The seminar is The
Essentials of Printing and Prepress and is presented by National Seminars
Group.  It is supposed to cover printing technologies and processes. Has
anyone gone to any seminars by this group or perhaps even been to this
particular one?  If you've had any interaction with this company, good or
bad, I'd like to hear about it.

TIA
Kathleen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000