Re: Question: Market for Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Question: Market for Technical Writing
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:06:47 -0600

Anthony,
I began my career as a journalist. In fact, I wrote fashion for a magazine.
If your friend wants to talk with me, give her my email address. I believe
we all should help each other.

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com