snagit problems?

Subject: snagit problems?
From: Dianne Moscrip <DianneM -at- F9 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:14:21 -0700

hi:
I'm using snagit for screenshots and saving them as tifs for insertion in a
pagemaker document. From there, I re-format them as pdf's.

My problem: When I first started using snagit in msword, the files copied
were great, in correct proportion, and just the size I wanted. Once I
started inserting them into pagemaker I found the size of the tif shrinking.
How can I stop this from happening? (okay, I'm a newbie??)

Dianne Moscrip,
Technical Writer / Graphic Designer
SYNEX SYSTEMS CORPORATION
1444 Alberni Street, 4th Floor