[no subject]

From: Rob Steiner <rjsteiner01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:41:57 -0700

Hi all,

I've received numerous requests for my findings about
tech writing opportunities in Orlando, so I'm going to
post them here (which probably would've been the
polite thing to do in the first place!). Here's
thegist of what I found out.

Most of the responses directed me to excellent online
job sites like www.monster.com, www.dice.com, and
www.headhunter.net. Monster.com, in particular, has
an awesome company research feature. Dice.com
distributes your resume to hundreds of contract firms
for free. And Headhunter.net had dozens of tech
writing postings for just Orlando alone.

A few pointed me to particular contract firms in the
Orlando area like CIBER, System One, Romac
International, Technisource, and Avio. I also got
some references to big permanent-type companies like
Seagate (now called Veritas), EDS, Lockheed-Martin,
and Paysys. All of these companies have pretty
goodWeb sites.

Hope this helps!

Rob Steiner
rjsteiner01 -at- yahoo -dot- com