Numbering Question

Subject: Numbering Question
From: "Olive, Eric" <EOlive -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:58:42 -0500

Marcy,

I need more information. Could you explain whether this is a standard
client/server project or a web project and list the publishing software you
are using?
Your message came through in MIME format so I may not have received the
entire message.

Thanks,

Eric O.

----------------------
New tech. writer here with a burning question:

As I complete an intense course, my time is filled with editing &
re-editing my documents... Have run into a problem with Heading Level
3. After setting my styles to "Restart Numbering" in my first set of
Heading Level 3, my text continues with Body Text & Level 2 Headings...
Later in the document, I attempted to follow my 3.7 with 3.71 & 3.72 and
2 things occurred:

* The numbering continued from the first set of Level 3 (3.4.5
instead of 3.7.1)
* The first Level 3 set adopted the 3.7._ format (after a 2nd try)

I have been unsuccessful in trying to correct this problem... Already
checked Format/Number/Outline... Also, already tried to Reset Numbering
for the 2nd set of Level 3. Any suggestions out there?

Marcy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=