July FrameMaker, Acrobat classes in Tempe, Arizona, USA

Subject: July FrameMaker, Acrobat classes in Tempe, Arizona, USA
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:49:43 -0700

DigiPub will hold public FrameMaker and Acrobat training classes the week of
July 12 at the company's Tempe, Arizona, training facility. We have recently
updated our Acrobat training to include the new features found in 4.0. Exact
dates and course outlines are available at www.digipubcorp.com.

Cost is $495 for Power User FrameMaker Training (2 days) and $295 for
Acrobat 4.0.

As always, we are available for private group instruction at your site.

Regards,
Carl

Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=