Solution to to Postscript Driver Problem

Subject: Solution to to Postscript Driver Problem
From: Warren Singer <Warren_Singer -at- VOCALTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:08:28 +0200

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions. The solution was simple
- I deleted the AdobePS 4.3. driver and the PPD file and replaced them with
older versions. This solved the problem of dropped letters. I would highly
recommend to anyone with similar problems to avoid using of the AdobePS
4.3. driver, since there seems to be several bugs with this version of the
driver.

Sincerely,

Warren Singer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=