Re: Appendix within a chapter.

Subject: Re: Appendix within a chapter.
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:44:42 +0100

John,
I've done something similar and it seems to work. What I also did was to have a
nice big chapter heading with brief precis of exactly what the chapter contains.
Chapter 4 takes you through the various basic configuration stages of XYZ.
Additional information on menu customisation etc is supplied in an appendix at
the end of the chapter.

Telling the user at the start what was there (level of expertise even) and where
additional info was worked quite well from the feedback I've received.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=