Re: QuarkXPress vs. FrameMaker

Subject: Re: QuarkXPress vs. FrameMaker
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:37:10 -0400

I found the table support in Quark Xpress unacceptably lacking, and even the
plug-ins didn't help the matter. After fighting with it at length, I
realized that I simply needed a tool that did full table support -- either
going back to Word (gracious!) or on to FrameMaker.

I don't know if the support of tables has improved in Xpress since I used it
6 months ago, but it was GHASTLY then.

Its graphic support and layout features were excellent -- I wish there were
a nice compromise between the two!

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=