PaintShopPro

Subject: PaintShopPro
From: "Allison, Nancy" <Nancy -dot- Allison -at- TFN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:13:05 -0400

Hi, folks.

I'm attempting to update an outdated tif image in PaintShopPro. I've loaded
it into PSP with no problem. The easiest way to fix it would be to create
some new layers to the image and then make corrections.

Problem: All layering options are greyed out in PSP. So I can't add layers.
Right-clicking in the image also does not produce the popup menu that the
Help says will appear.

What gives? Thanks for any and all suggestions!

--Nancy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=