Looking for magazine suggestions

Subject: Looking for magazine suggestions
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:48:53 -0700

Paul Branchaud is looking for magazines of interest to tech writers.

Paul,

User Interface Engineering publishes an excellent quarterly newsletter,
although they have been focusing on Web issues lately and so may be more
specific than you're looking for. See www.uie.com for info.

Baywood Publishing still publishes the Journal of Technical Writing
and Communication. I haven't subscribed in several years as it was a
tad academic for my taste, but that was back in the early 90s. You can
view sample articles at www.baywood.com to see if it suits you. I think
this is also a quarterly pub.

There are also "little" newsletters like the Editorial Eye and Writing
That Works, but for my dollar I find these a bit superficial for us pros.

Hope this helps. If I think of any more, I'll let you know.

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=