Re: screen capture utility

Subject: Re: screen capture utility
From: David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:58:42 -0400

Meena asked for Screen Capture program recommendations.
I know you will get a fistfull of them, so I will add another. I like
SnagIt32, available at http://www.techsmith.com. It performs
performs the resizing you need, but I don't think it will add a
frame around the screen automatically. I think you can do this
more easily in the layout program you are using. For example,
both Word and FrameMaker allow you to embed the captured
screen in a box or table cell on which you can define a frame of
any size line you want.

HTH,

Dave Demyan
--
David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=