Re: wEIrd technical comm cont'd

Subject: Re: wEIrd technical comm cont'd
From: Rob Domaschuk <rdomaschuk -at- MAIL -dot- BCOP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 06:25:34 -0500

The parking garage (where the _driver_ takes the ticket) at O'Hare International has braille.....

Rob Domaschuk
Technical Writer, Boise Cascade Office Products

"Never argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level
and then beat you with experience."
- Dilbert

>>> "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM> 06/30/99 04:02PM >>>
Alongside highway 285 in the deserts of New Mexico I saw a sign last
weekend that simply read "Clean dirt wanted." No phone number or address
was provided, so even if I had any extra dirt I wouldn't know who to
contact. The sign was in the middle of a desert with clean dirt all
around, far as the eye can see. Next time I drive that route I think
I'll take a box of dirt with me and dump it there, along with a little
sign that reads "Here's some."

> Martin R. Smith
> Technical Writer / Audiophile
> ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company, http://www.encorp.com