Sum: cognitive/human factors - technical writing and translation

Subject: Sum: cognitive/human factors - technical writing and translation
From: Jeff ALLEN <jeff -at- ELDA -dot- FR>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:54:37 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I have completed a summary of responses received with regard to my request
on 22 April 1999 on the topic of references for cognitive and
psycholinguistic factors
in technical writing and translation. I've slowly been compiling the
information in my free time on the weekends, so it has taken a few months
to complete it.

The summary is too long to post to the LANTRA-L and TECHWR-L lists (exceeds
250 lines), so if you want a copy of it, please contact me directly at
<jeff -at- elda -dot- fr>.

Best,

Jeff

Jeff ALLEN - Technical Manager/Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA) &
European Language resources - Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Europe'enne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:jeff -at- elda -dot- fr
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=