Re: Summary: Are manuals out-of-date?

Subject: Re: Summary: Are manuals out-of-date?
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- BDK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:14:31 -0400

Esther,

Maybe your boss is biased by the management industry. Imagine the
gazillions of dollars we could save if we could assign most management
functions to some online knowledge-base somewhere! I think I'll get to
work on creating one right now. Don't any of you techwrlers go stealing
my idea! I want exclusive rights...

Chris Kowalchuk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=