Mastering Framemaker 5 - Neuburger book - question

Subject: Mastering Framemaker 5 - Neuburger book - question
From: Thomas Neuburger <thomasn -at- TWELFTHNIGHT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:23:38 -0700

Hi Tech Writers,

I just sent the following to the Framers list and thought
I'd ask the same question here. Thanks,

Tom Neuburger

Hi Framers,

I saw Jo Baer's note about my book's availability
in today's digest -- it's nice to know the book
is still respected and in demand.

A question: I've been contacted by a number of people
for copies, which I now don't have. I do have the files,
however, and I'm considering a print-on-demand arrangement
where I could make copies available as needed.

There's some up front work on my part to do this, however.
I'd have to convert the original files (with their embedded
Sybex printing codes) to something more usable, and insert
the art. This even without revising to add updated info.

Is there a demand for a reissue of the original book --
enough to justify the effort?

I'd be happy for comments either way. Please email me
at this address -- about his or any other matter.

Thanks!

Tom Neuburger
Author - Mastering Framemaker 5

Mixed Images Photoshow / July 1999