Localization updates of Winhelp

Subject: Localization updates of Winhelp
From: Martin Soderstrom <mrs -at- KLG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:27:03 -0400

Hi, all. I'm wondering if anyone has had to deal with this before. I've
done this with Frame, which is fairly easy due to the changebars. You just
produce a PDF with change bars showing and tell the localization people to
only worry about the changebar-ed sections. But how would you do this with
Winhelp (Robohelp 7, specifically)?

If at all possible, I'd like to avoid the localizations having to be done
from scratch every time.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Martin Soderstrom
mrs -at- klg -dot- com
Tel: +1 416 594-1026 x791
+1 800 663-4723
Fax: +1 416 594-1919
Technical Writer, Technical Publications
KL Group Inc.
260 King St. E., Toronto, Canada
Web: http://www.klg.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=