Re: GUI issues

Subject: Re: GUI issues
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:53:19 -0500

Good points, Mike...my point to Sean was to be aware of the tradeoffs that
UI programmers may have to make when faced with deadlines or unclear
requirements...being a user advocate doesn't mean you're against
programmers...it means you're there to see that good human factors practices
are being incorporated into the UI....

Donn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=