Re: writing a corporate style guide from scratch

Subject: Re: writing a corporate style guide from scratch
From: Bill Fetzner <BFetzner -at- ETCCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:12:16 -0500

Does somebody have at hand one or more website recommendations where these
Microsoft books can be purchased at significant discounts? Please forgive me
for not noting these sites when somebody posted them here before but at that
time I didn't realize how popular these books are. Thanks.

Bill Fetzner, Tech. Writer
bfetzner -at- etcconnect -dot- com
Electronic Theatre Controls ("We light up your life")

"I would recommend that everyone on your style guide
> team read Microsoft Manual of Style. I also recommend
> purchasing the Microsoft Computer Dictionary."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=