Re: WWP

Subject: Re: WWP
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:42:26 -0700

Here is the info on subscribing to the WebWorks mailing list:

This mailing list is sponsored by Quadralay Corporation.
To browse past archives, visit http://www.quadralay.com/support/arcwiz.asp
To search the archive, visit http://www.quadralay.com/search.asp?pml
To subscribe/unsubscribe from this list see
http://www.quadralay.com/pic/listwiz.asp

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.

>From: Linda Sims <lsims -at- DSET -dot- COM>
>Subject: WebWorks Publisher (WWP) not Creating WinHelp Properly

>I'm evaluating WebWorks, trying to show my supervisor(s) that the
>Frame + WebWorks option is a better choice for our
>documentation needs than Word + RoboHelp.
>
>I downloaded the eval copy of WebWorks which was working fine
>until I installed RoboHelp. Now WebWorks isn't working properly. It
>is only generating one file from a book with multiple files (including
>a TOC). If I can't figure out what is going wrong, I can't fix it. If I
>can't fix it, I can't convince the higher-ups that this is a good
>solution since I won't have anything pretty to show them.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=