Re: Alt+Tab window

Subject: Re: Alt+Tab window
From: David Hickey <DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:16:12 -0400


> From: Bangeman, Brant [mailto:Brant -dot- Bangeman -at- ARBITRON -dot- COM]
> Microsoft refers to Alt+Tab as switching to the window last used.

Yes, but what Barbara wants to know is what is the little pop-up thing
called when you do press Alt+Tab. I don't think this pop-up has an official
Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?

dhickey -at- alis -dot- com
wk: 514-747-2542 ext.: 317
pg: 514-205-9209

No trees were harmed in the writing of this email.
My emails are made from elephant tusks and dolphin meat.
Don't confuse my opinion with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Alt+Tab window
Next by Author: Re: Developer's guide
Previous by Thread: Re: Alt+Tab window
Next by Thread: Re: Alt+Tab window

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads