Re: Alt+Tab window

Subject: Re: Alt+Tab window
From: Scott Browne <sbrowne -at- UNICOMP -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:36:51 -0500

Brant Bangeman wrote:
> Microsoft refers to Alt+Tab as switching to the window last used.

But it's not just switching to the *last* window used. If you hold in the
ALT key and keep pressing TAB, you can pick any of the currently running
applications even if it wasn't the last one used.

I have heard this referred to as the "ALT+TAB Dialog" (spoken, without
saying the "plus" sign) but I can't find this written anywhere to back me
up. I've heard it referred to this way since Windows 3.1 days at least,
but that may just be a slang name that developers have coined for it.

Scott
sbrowne -at- unicomp -dot- net
"Enjoy yourself! If you cannot enjoy yourself, enjoy
someone else!" -Don Juan & Miguel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=