Re: Alt+Tab window

Subject: Re: Alt+Tab window
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:20:38 -0400

Focus Window.


"Merrick, Tim" wrote:
> Barbara Hubert asked:
> Does anyone know the name of the window that comes up when you are
> toggling between open applications using Alt+Tab?
> I can't find any name for it. Its purpose is for task switching, but I
> advise against making up a name for the window, such as "The Task Switching
> Window." Concentrate on documenting the task and provide a screenshot if
> necessary.
> Tim Merrick
> Technical Publications
> LSI Logic Storage Systems
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: "Roll your own manuals"
Next by Author: Re: Help! Cartoons for PowerPoint presentation (long)
Previous by Thread: Re: Alt+Tab window
Next by Thread: Developer's guide

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads