Re: Job Search Software

Subject: Re: Job Search Software
From: ":--)" <elblase -at- ZAMIR -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:08:01 +0200

Michelle Parcell wrote:

"I'm wondering if someone could please direct me to the site of the free job
search software.... "

Jon C.A. DeKeles, Technical Director at ZDNet AnchorDesk, wrote an article
titled "Land Your Dream Job With Jon's Job-Seeker Toolkit" (Tusday, July 6,
1999). He reviews what sounds like your dream come true software: Career
infoFinder. You`ll find Jon`s article and software download link at:
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_3582.html.

Good luck.

Inkhorn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=