Re: Developer's guide

Subject: Re: Developer's guide
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:38:51 -0700

David writes:
<Snip>
> If the stems are not there, then the eye has a hard time following the
> line,
> making it difficult for the person to absorb the material since the eye is
> moving all over the place.
</Snip>

This is certainly true <eyes now bouncing, big wide grin>.

When ever I run into body text that is sans serif, I have a hard time
tracking down the line because my eyes want to read vertically instead of
horizontally. :-/

This causes nausea, and I have to stop reading.

Or was it the Gin? </Grin>

Oh, come on, relax, it was a joke...

-Barry

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=