STC conference experience

Subject: STC conference experience
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:30:03 -0700

Good afternoon,

I recently received a brochure for the 1999 STC Region 7 Conference, with
the dubiously title of "Still Writing After All These Years" (find it online
at http://www.stc-psc.org/region7/index.html). Though I've only been a
technical writer for a couple years, I'm considering attending. I'm
wondering if anyone could share their experiences about STC conferences, and
in particular preceding versions of the Region 7 conference. I'm also
somewhat perplexed by the remarkably low price -- $150 for STC members
registering before August 15. Is this the "poorman's conference"? Is it
worthwhile? Thanks. DB.

---------------------------
Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
1-604-904-0822 ext.112
<mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
<http://www.mps.com>

Meridian News!
Attend a FREE half-day seminar, Build Beyond Your Limitations, to
receive a preview of the Meridian Project Pack. For Build Beyond Your
Limitations seminars in your area, or for more information on our
products visit our Web site at www.mps.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=