VBScript documentation

Subject: VBScript documentation
From: Linda Haviland <lhaviland -at- FACTORYSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:28:02 -0400

Hi everyone:

I'm a typical lurker who now has a question...

THE BACKGROUND:
My company's product includes VB Script - Microsoft's freely distributable
scripting language. Althought the VB Script engine is free for distribution,
the MS *freely downloadable* documentation (a .chm file) is not freely
distributable.

The Microsoft license-contact-person (for lack of the correct title)
suggested I include their VBScript url as a link from my WinHelp system.
Yikes. Way NOT exactly what we want to do. (To force our users to be online
everytime they use our product is far too demanding and a bit absurd.)

THE QUESTION:
Does anyone on this list document a product that includes VB Script? If so,
what do you do for documentation? Is there an actual packaged VB Script end
user product I can buy and include that documenation (help, or otherwise) as
part of our documentation?

I *SO* do not have time to redocument the entire VB Script language for our
product.

I appreciate your help.

TIA,
Linda