Re: Tab this

Subject: Re: Tab this
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- JAGUNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:50:53 -0400

What about:

"Press the Tab key to move to the next field (or text area, or text box,
or textual data entry area, or whatever your standard term is for these
things)"

"Press Tab to select (or highlight) the next field (or etc.)"

"Press Tab until the X field is highlighted (or selected)." (If you're
not sure where they're starting from...)

Hope this helps some,
----->Mike

On 7/15/1999 12:35 PM, Shari Scott (SScott -at- COMPLEXIMAGING -dot- COM) wrote:

>I am explaining that something happens when you tab off of a field. "Tab
>off" just doesn't sound right to me. I hate "leave", which is what someone
>here likes.

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=